October 24-25, 2013, the RF Ministry of Education and Science together with Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia hold the International scientific-practical workshop “Current issues of children’s rights protection in the practice of the Russian Federation and Finland”.
Aims and tasks of the Workshop:
· Promote sustainable development of international cooperation in the field of protection of children’s and parents’ rights
· Strengthen partnership relations between Russian and Finnish state officials and representatives of NGOs in the sphere of securing and protecting children’s rights
· Exchange of experience in the field of implementing children’s rights protection international standards to national legislation and law-enforcement practice
· Reveal common problems and obstacles faced during exercising children’s rights in the family and discuss ways of their overcoming
· Promote the formation of no-barrier information environment in the field of children’s rights protection
· Disseminate information on applied international practices in the sphere of children’s rights protection
We invite experts of the Education departments and Child welfare agencies of Russia and Finland, children’s rights ombudsmen, teachers and specialists training staff and implementing technologies in the field of preventing social orphanage and children’s rights protection.
Members of the RF Government, representatives of the RF Federal Assembly, RF Ministry of Education and Science, Ministries of Justice of the RF and Finland, RM Ministry of Labor and Social protection, RF Ministry of Foreign Affairs, RF Supreme Court, commissions of the Public Chamber and other federal bodies of the RF state power.
Where: 6, Miklukho-Maklaya str., Moscow, Russia, 117198, Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
When: October 24, 2013, 10 a.m.
Send your filled-in application to the Organizing committee before October 1, 2013. Hotline: +7 (495) 434 8777, firstname.lastname@example.org